Caring for the Abortion Pill Patient
Abortion Pill Statistics
• Chemical abortion accounted for 43% of all abortions in the United States in 2014.
• By 2030 chemical abortion is on trend to exceed surgical abortions in America. Sadly, with the onset of COVID-19 this benchmark could be passed well before 2030.
• Since its approval, the abortion pill has killed 3.7 million preborn human beings, and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration reports the deaths of at least 24 women.
• Researchers found the complication rate to be 5.2% for women who took the abortion pill compared to 1.3% for women who underwent first-trimester surgical abortions.
• Coincidentally, major complications occurred for the abortion pill at a rate of .31% while major complications occurred in first-trimester surgical abortions at a rate of....